- By purchasing one or more modules via this website the student declares having read the school´s Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions.
- Refunds, whether entire or partial, of modules and/or other educational materials purchased through this website is not possible under any circumstance.
- The Zoom Classes offered by the school form an integral part of its curriculum. A student´s decision to not partake in them does not entitle him/her to a refund, whether entire or partial.
- The EA School Online´s Zoom lesson obligations are module-bound and do not extend beyond the number of hours specified for a module purchased. Additional classes may be purchased separately at a rate of 50€/1,5 hour of
private class, when the Basic Package has been purchased. Alternatively, students may wish to purchase package 2 (3
hours of extra private class, 475€), package 3 (4,5 hours of extra private class, 525€) or package 3 (6 hours of private class, 575€).
- Students purchase separate modules, not an entire training. This means the EA School Online is under no obligation to offer a full curriculum until such time as it has been completed.
- By purchasing one or more modules through this website, the student pledges full confidentiality with regards to any and all personal data (names, time of birth, chart or chart particulars) shared by fellow students during Zoom classes. Dissemination of
such data to third parties will be met with legal action.
- The EA School´s Online´s video lessons are electronically encrypted in such a way as to prevent illegal copying. The student´s email and IP address will show on their screen when video lessons are played. This does not constitute a breach of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) since the school does not have access to or knowledge of the student´s IP address. The software used for this watermark is built in such a way as to only show it when the student plays the video on their home
computer, tablet or phone.