By purchasing one or more modules via this website or via bank transfer the student declares having read and agreeing with the school’s Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions.
(1) Refunds, whether entire or partial, of modules purchased through this website, via bank transfer or through other payment methods are not possible under any circumstance. The reason for this is the student’s 24/7 access to the Online material pertinent to the module(s) purchased: in theory they could work through the material in 2 weeks and then solicit a refund. To avoid that from happening, refunds are not possible. Prospective students are offered a one-week Online free trial period (including a one-hour free Zoom class) so that they can decide whether the method would agree with them or not. Once purchased, however, the amount paid for a module is non-refundable.
(2) When purchasing a module via a Payment Plan, the student is entitled to 3 hours of class per 5-month installment period only, and 1.5 hours of class per 10-month installment period. Installments either are in 5 or in 10 months (counting from the date of purchase) for all Payment Plans. When all 5 or 10 installments have been paid, the student who has purchased via a Payment Plan is free again to distribute their Zoom Classes as they wish. Students who have purchased a package that includes any number of private class can only make use of their private classes when all 5 or 10 monthly installments have been paid (that is, after a period of 5 or 10 months at the earliest)
(3) Payment Plans can only be used for one Module at a time. If you want to purchase two Modules at the same time, you will need to make a single payment for one of them.
(4) All Payment Plans are subject to a 15$ sign-up fee to cover administrative costs incurred. This fee is added to your first installment the day you purchase the module of your choice.
(5) Students who purchase a Module with extra private classes can schedule these classes at any point of their studies. Private classes need to be booked with six weeks’ notice (which does not mean there are six weeks between one private class and the next. Several private classes can be booked at a time, as long as this is done six weeks before they are taken). When contacted by the student wishing to book a private class, the teacher will inform the student via e-mail of the days and time slots he has available six weeks from the day the request for a private class was submitted to him by the student.
(6) The Zoom Classes offered by the school form an integral part of its curriculum. A student´ s decision to not partake in them does not entitle him/her to a refund, whether entire or partial.
(7) Upon purchase of one or more modules, students have unlimited Online access to its/their content. If they fail to respond to repeated follow-up messages sent to them by the school, however, terms and conditions as stipulated under point (15) will apply.
(8) The EA School Online does not notify students enrolled in its program of upcoming price increases (whether these be annual, twice-yearly or otherwise) for any of its products (modules, private classes, webinars, video galleries, etc.)
(9) The EA School Online’s Zoom lesson obligations are module-bound and do not extend beyond the number of hours specified for a module purchased. Students may wish to purchase package 2 (3 hours of extra private class), package 3 (4.5 hours of extra private class) or package 3 (6 hours of private class). All four packages of a given module can be purchased either via a Single Payment and or a Payment Plan Option. Payment via bank transfer is also possible.
(10) Students purchase separate modules, not an entire training. This means the EA School Online is under no obligation to offer a full curriculum until such time as it has been completed.
(11) By purchasing one or more modules through this website, the student pledges full confidentiality with regards to any and all personal data (names, time of birth, chart or chart particulars) shared by fellow students during Zoom classes. Dissemination ofsuch data to third parties will be met with legal action.
(12) All content displayed (whether publicly to visitors or in-school to students) on the EA School Online website – either in text, graphic or video format – is registered with the UK Copyright Service, registration # 284737983. Copying and/or distributing of any part of said content without prior written permission from Michael De Baker will be met with legal action.
(13) The EA School Online’s video lessons are electronically encrypted in such a way as to prevent illegal copying. The student’s IP address will show on their screen when video lessons are played. This does not constitute a breach of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) since the software used for this is built in such a way as to only show the data mentioned above on the student’s computer, tablet or phone. No one else but they can see it.
(14) Students who, via e-mail, express their wish to discontinue their studies will be manually unenrolled from the program one week following notification. Irrespective of how far into their studies they are at the moment they notify the EA School Online, they will not be entilted to a refund, either partial or full.
(15) Students who, for whatever reason, during a period of one month do not respond to repeated follow-up mails by the school will have their course(s) put on hold until such time as they contact the school and submit a written request (via e-mail) in which they express their wish to continue their studies.
(16) The EA School Online, without statement of reasons, reserves the right to not accept those individuals it wishes not to be enrolled in any particular or all parts of its program or take part in its webinars. Payments made to the school by said individuals will be fully reimbursed by the school within 2 days of it having received notification of payment by the finacial institution handling the payment in question.