The EA School Online has a Two-tier Certification Program. Students who have completed the first three modules can take the exam certifying for evolutionary astrologer (exam 1).
Students who have completed all four modules can take the exam certifying for therapeutic evolutionary astrologer (exam 2).
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXAM 1 (evolutionary astrologer) – 280$
1. One chart analysis consisting of Evolutionary Axis (Pluto, SN of the Moon, SN ruler, PPP, NN of the Moon, NN ruler, skipped step(s), Uranus as trauma indicator), including an interpretation of the Orbital Moon Dynamics.
2. Determining Planetary Function for: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Chiron, Uranus & Neptune.
3. Analysis of seven major aspects in the chart and two major aspect configurations, highlighting why you think the soul chose to have these
4. Pre-consultation interview with the teacher during which the student highlights the preparatory work done under the first three points.
5. Audio or video recording of the consultation with the client whose chart was prepared.
6. Post-consultation interview with the teacher to assess the consultation done.
7. Evolutionary transits & secondary progressions for an important period in the client’s life (either prior to consultation or following it), to be handed in after consultation with them has taken place.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXAM 2 (therapeutic evolutionary astrologer) – 450$
Identical to those for Exam 1, yet two chart analyses, one of a client and one of a famous person. Requirements for the latter as in Exam 1, minus points 4 to 6. Chart analysis for client supplemented by:
>An analysis of the Trauma Helix, with emphasis on how the information gleaned from it was used therapeutically
>An analysis of the Chiron placement, with emphasis on how the information gleaned from it was used therapeutically
>An analysis of the Planetary Nodes, with emphasis on how the information gleaned from them was used therapeutically
>Written exam based on compulsory literature (see Recommended Books tab in the main menu of the school’s website)
>Interview with the teacher during which the student highlights their answers to the exam questions.
> All Module 3 Lesson Assignments handed in no later than one month prior to taking the exam.